Started building the new range. Started by planting the back 6×6 treated posts.
A little while later, added 2 more on both sides.
Then we started stacking the ties.
A little over half way done.
Got some more done today:
Cut the excess off the top:
We used 10 inch screws to secure the ties to the posts:
I will be using the excess cut from the top to make braces for the back:
Got the angles on the 6×6’s
Planted the support 4×4’s four feet deep and concreted in:
Back Finished up:
I added 2 leftover ties to the corners:
Dropped in some dirt:
Got it pushed back:
Think we are ready to shoot! We will continually make improvements but I think the major work is done.