I had to notch out one of the 2×4’s to get it to work:
Got everything moved in and starting to put it all together. The first thing to go back together is the Table saw. There was a little bit of rust on the saw and router table.
WD-40, steel wool, and a little elbow grease got most of it out. I am going to use metal polish and my normal maintenance to get it finished out:
Next up was the OutFeed Table. Pretty much the same as I did HERE. Couple shots of the new one:
I will put the bottom shelf and the miter slots in and call it done.
Here is a quick and easy mobile clamp stand I made. I followed the concept from the TheFamilyHandyman Article Mine is not quite as pretty as theirs but it works great!